Monday, February 21, 2011

Mabuhay Food Shop at Tariq Road, Karachi, Pakistan


Finally I met Filipino in Karachi, I‘ve been here for more than a year but I had no chance to talk with my Kababayan, last February 19, 2011, I got time and visited Karachi there I   chit chat with a Friendly Tita Del in Karachi, Tita had invited us to visit her in her place in Defense, Karachi, she’s such a sweet, friendly and accommodating Tita, she serves us with Filipino sweets which my appetite craving  for since I left my home place.

I have been looking for Filipino shops in Karachi where I can buy Filipino food stuff and luckily Tita Del owned  Mabuhay food stuff shop located along the popular  Tariq Road, Karachi,  beside Décor Rez, near by to English Boot house. 

Aside from food stuff Mabuhay is offering skin care & Spa,  Ladies Gym Health & Fitness, and a training Institute as well so when you visit the place you can enjoy all the services shopping while waiting and shaping while enjoying.

Everyone is welcome to check out the place…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can i have her number ?